Hostel Group Bookings
Traveling with a group doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. Jazz Hostels offer competitive rates and can accommodate a range of group sizes in all six of our hostels, whether you are traveling with an academic program, a sports club, or recreational travel group.
Please read through the information below and then contact Liz Mathews to discuss the particulars of your group. Liz's contact information is also below.
- We offer clean, safe, and modern rooms that range from dorm-style accommodation (4 to 6-beds) with shared bathrooms, to private ensuite rooms.
- Linens, towels, and housekeeping services are always provided free of charge.
- Free continental breakfast is provided at our Jazz on the Park location
- At any of our locations, we are happy to arrange for breakfast, brown bag lunches, and/or dinner specials through nearby vendors.
- Jazz Hostels staff can assist your group with:
- Airport transportation to/from Jazz Hostels
- Tickets to major NYC attractions, Broadway shows, or daytime talk shows
Please inquire about these and other types of packages when making your booking.
- Rates are determined on a group-by-group basis and vary depending on the location selected and any additional items requested, such as meals, itinerary planning, etc.
- Group bookings are subject to availability.
- To reserve a booking, we require written confirmation (via fax) and a deposit for the first night’s accommodation due seven days after receipt of the written confirmation.
- Full payment for the entire booking must be made two weeks prior to the group’s arrival. Payment can be made by check, credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or JCB), or bank transfer (USD currency only).
- Changes (of up to 10% of the group) can be made without penalty 14 days prior to arrival. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
Booking in 3 Easy Steps
- Contact Liz Mathews to discuss the details of your stay and any particular needs for your group. She will help you select the best-suited location as well as determine your rate.
- Liz will send you a preliminary Group Reservation Contract, which you will have to review, sign, and return to Liz by fax.
- Upon receipt of the Reservation Contract, Liz will return to you a faxed confirmation with reservation number. Please remember to bring this confirmation with you when you check in!