22 Things to do in Miami for Nature Lovers
Tired of the cold winter weather? Come to Miami where it is often 80 degrees (27 C) in the winter and there is always something to do outdoors! Check out the list of things to do in South Florida for nature lovers:
- See tropical plants at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Learn about endangered pine rockland habitat at Deering Estate
- Rent a bicycle and explore Miami Beach
- Go diving at Biscayne National Park
- Go snorkeling with Miami Eco Adventures
- Go canoeing in the subtropical wilderness of Everglades National Park
- Enjoy hiking, off-read biking and picnicking at Oleta River State Park
- Learn about natural history at Biscayne Nature Center
- Enjoy the outdoors at Big Cypress National Preserve
- Go for an early morning run along one of the Miami beaches
- Explore nature trails at Matheson Hammock Park Beach
- Learn about parrots and other animals at Parrot Jungle Island
- Go on a Swamp Safari
- Go fishing
- Have a picnic
- View Florida wildlife in the wild
- Go birding
- Sample fruits, nuts, and spices from around the world at The Fruit and Spice Park
- Visit the mile-long shoreline at Virginia Key Beach Park
- Go SCUBA diving in subtropical waters
- Learn about monkeys at Monkey Jungle
- See manatees in the wild
- EXPOSE YOURSELF TO NYC AND JAZZ and SAVE 10% WH...
- What’s CHEAP in 2016? A Great room at 10%...
- JAZZ HOSTELS IN NEW YORK CITY Jazz Hostels open...
- Grab a Citi bike steps away from Jazz on Columb...
- When visiting NYC, sleep well at Jazz Hotels an...