New York City Street Musicians
What’s better than walking around New York City? Walking around New York City while listening to live music!
New York City has very lively street musicians – and they’re not just on the streets. You’ll find them in subway stations, in he parks – even on the trains!
Street musicians add so much to the festive atmosphere of a city. There is always a nice variety of the kind of music being played too.
If you can’t be in New York City enjoying the street musicians, enjoy these photos of some!
Washington Square Parrk, Greenwich Village
Bethesda Terrace, Central Park
Avenue of the Americas
Washington Square Park
- How do we choose where we should travel? Some s...
- New York can be very welcoming but the truth is...
- “When you’re young you have time an...
- Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring!! New York ‘s wint...
- New Year means new resolutions. To some, this m...