New York City Street Musicians
What’s better than walking around New York City? Walking around New York City while listening to live music!
New York City has very lively street musicians – and they’re not just on the streets. You’ll find them in subway stations, in he parks – even on the trains!
Street musicians add so much to the festive atmosphere of a city. There is always a nice variety of the kind of music being played too.
If you can’t be in New York City enjoying the street musicians, enjoy these photos of some!
Washington Square Parrk, Greenwich Village
Bethesda Terrace, Central Park
Avenue of the Americas
Washington Square Park
- Tweet Seeing the world through photos is an ama...
- Tweet There is no place in the world quite like...
- Tweet Travel can be addicting for many reasons ...
- Tweet It is customary to tip at restaurants and...
- Tweet New York City may be one of the busiest c...