New York City Street Musicians
What’s better than walking around New York City? Walking around New York City while listening to live music!
New York City has very lively street musicians – and they’re not just on the streets. You’ll find them in subway stations, in he parks – even on the trains!
Street musicians add so much to the festive atmosphere of a city. There is always a nice variety of the kind of music being played too.
If you can’t be in New York City enjoying the street musicians, enjoy these photos of some!
Washington Square Parrk, Greenwich Village
Bethesda Terrace, Central Park
Avenue of the Americas
Washington Square Park
- Tweet New York City is arguably one of the most...
- Tweet Everywhere you look in Montreal, there is...
- Tweet Warm up this holiday season with some of ...
- Tweet There are so many travel gadgets out ther...
- Tweet Love peanut butter? Peanut Butter and Co....