Beautiful Flowers to Look for in Central Park
Here are some of the flowers that you can find in New York City’s famous Central Park — the photos can help you identify them when you see them.
Look for crocus flowers in early spring.
Look for trumpet vine flowers in Shakespeare Garden, Central Park.
Daffodils are easy to spot and identify. Look for their distinctive shape.
The yellow flower in the photo above is a day lily.
Look for beautiful hanging wisteria flowers in the Wisteria Pergola.
Queen Anne’s Lace
Also known as wild carrot this flower can be found in Shakespeare Garden.
Purple coneflower is also known as echinacea.
2 Responses to “Beautiful Flowers to Look for in Central Park”
Leave a Reply
- Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring!! New York ‘s wint...
- New Year means new resolutions. To some, this m...
- What makes traveling easier? How do you find th...
- It can sometimes be hard to put words to experi...
- There are so many movies that have been filmed ...