Introduction to Cuban Coffee
Miami is a great place to try Cuban-style coffee. There are several places to order Cuban coffee right near our Miami hostel — just ask the front desk! Here is a quick introduction to help you order different types of Cuban coffee.
A cafecito is espresso brewed with sugar to be very sweet.
A colada is a larger cup of cafecito that comes with little thimble-sized cups for sharing with friends.
A cortadito is Cuban espresso — brewed with sugar — and then topped with some steamed milk.
Cafe Con Leche
A cafe con leche is sweet Cuban espresso mixed with milk. Sometimes the milk comes separately — just pour the espresso into the milk.
- New York can be very welcoming but the truth is...
- “When you’re young you have time an...
- Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring!! New York ‘s wint...
- New Year means new resolutions. To some, this m...
- What makes traveling easier? How do you find th...