Introduction to Cuban Coffee
Miami is a great place to try Cuban-style coffee. There are several places to order Cuban coffee right near our Miami hostel — just ask the front desk! Here is a quick introduction to help you order different types of Cuban coffee.
A cafecito is espresso brewed with sugar to be very sweet.
A colada is a larger cup of cafecito that comes with little thimble-sized cups for sharing with friends.
A cortadito is Cuban espresso — brewed with sugar — and then topped with some steamed milk.
Cafe Con Leche
A cafe con leche is sweet Cuban espresso mixed with milk. Sometimes the milk comes separately — just pour the espresso into the milk.
- Tweet New York City is a fascinating place and ...
- Tweet People have all kinds of ideas about what...
- Tweet Breakdancing, also known as b-boying or b...
- Tweet There are hundreds of videos about Miami ...
- Tweet Travel isn’t always a luxury, somet...