Introduction to Cuban Coffee
Miami is a great place to try Cuban-style coffee. There are several places to order Cuban coffee right near our Miami hostel — just ask the front desk! Here is a quick introduction to help you order different types of Cuban coffee.
A cafecito is espresso brewed with sugar to be very sweet.
A colada is a larger cup of cafecito that comes with little thimble-sized cups for sharing with friends.
A cortadito is Cuban espresso — brewed with sugar — and then topped with some steamed milk.
Cafe Con Leche
A cafe con leche is sweet Cuban espresso mixed with milk. Sometimes the milk comes separately — just pour the espresso into the milk.
- Miami, Florida is a fun destination with beauti...
- Coming soon: Jazz on the Beach, Cairns, Austral...
- Once you start traveling, it can be hard to sto...
- There are a lot of television shows that film i...
- Coming soon in 2014: Jazz on Columbus Circle Ho...