Vintage Postcards from Miami Florida
With its art deco architecture and old cars, Miami Beach can sometimes feel like you’ve walked into a vintage postcard.
Miami Beach (1964)
Miami still holds vintage charm, even after decades of modernization. Here are some postcards from the 1960s from Miami and the surrounding areas. Although the postcards are about 50 years old, you can still see glimpses of this Miami when you visit.
Pumpernik’s Restaurant Sandwich Shop, Miami Beach (1960s)
Ft. Lauderdale Beach (1960)
Avenue of Australian Pines and Hibiscus, Near Miami
Everglades National Park, Miami
Miami Beach (1965)
Ford Dealer, Miami (1965)
3 Responses to “Vintage Postcards from Miami Florida”
Leave a Reply
- Oktoberfest is an international celebration of,...
- How do we choose where we should travel? Some s...
- New York can be very welcoming but the truth is...
- “When you’re young you have time an...
- Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring!! New York ‘s wint...