Vintage Postcards from Miami Florida
With its art deco architecture and old cars, Miami Beach can sometimes feel like you’ve walked into a vintage postcard.
Miami Beach (1964)
Miami still holds vintage charm, even after decades of modernization. Here are some postcards from the 1960s from Miami and the surrounding areas. Although the postcards are about 50 years old, you can still see glimpses of this Miami when you visit.
Pumpernik’s Restaurant Sandwich Shop, Miami Beach (1960s)
Ft. Lauderdale Beach (1960)
Avenue of Australian Pines and Hibiscus, Near Miami
Everglades National Park, Miami
Miami Beach (1965)
Ford Dealer, Miami (1965)
3 Responses to “Vintage Postcards from Miami Florida”
Leave a Reply
- JAZZ HOSTELS IN NEW YORK CITY Jazz Hostels open...
- Grab a Citi bike steps away from Jazz on Columb...
- When visiting NYC, sleep well at Jazz Hotels an...
- Jazz on South Beach has affordable rooms for th...
- Party in New York City during and after Oktober...