Vintage Postcards from Miami Florida
With its art deco architecture and old cars, Miami Beach can sometimes feel like you’ve walked into a vintage postcard.
Miami Beach (1964)
Miami still holds vintage charm, even after decades of modernization. Here are some postcards from the 1960s from Miami and the surrounding areas. Although the postcards are about 50 years old, you can still see glimpses of this Miami when you visit.
Pumpernik’s Restaurant Sandwich Shop, Miami Beach (1960s)
Ft. Lauderdale Beach (1960)
Avenue of Australian Pines and Hibiscus, Near Miami
Everglades National Park, Miami
Miami Beach (1965)
Ford Dealer, Miami (1965)
- Tweet People have all kinds of ideas about what...
- Tweet Breakdancing, also known as b-boying or b...
- Tweet There are hundreds of videos about Miami ...
- Tweet Travel isn’t always a luxury, somet...
- Tweet New York City in the fall is an incredibl...