Vintage Postcards from Miami Florida
With its art deco architecture and old cars, Miami Beach can sometimes feel like you’ve walked into a vintage postcard.
Miami Beach (1964)
Miami still holds vintage charm, even after decades of modernization. Here are some postcards from the 1960s from Miami and the surrounding areas. Although the postcards are about 50 years old, you can still see glimpses of this Miami when you visit.
Pumpernik’s Restaurant Sandwich Shop, Miami Beach (1960s)
Ft. Lauderdale Beach (1960)
Avenue of Australian Pines and Hibiscus, Near Miami
Everglades National Park, Miami
Miami Beach (1965)
Ford Dealer, Miami (1965)
- Tweet Seeing the world through photos is an ama...
- Tweet There is no place in the world quite like...
- Tweet Travel can be addicting for many reasons ...
- Tweet It is customary to tip at restaurants and...
- Tweet New York City may be one of the busiest c...