36 West 106th Street, New York, NY 10025
T: +1.212.932.1600 / F: +1.212.932.1700 / E: email@example.com
Jazz on the Park Hostel in New York City
A trip to New York is not complete without a stay at Jazz on the Park Hostel. Best known for our funky coffee bar, weekly pub crawls, and summer BBQs, staying at Jazz on the Park Hostel guarantees good times as well as comfort.
Jazz on the Park Hostel is located in the heart of the Upper West Side, along Central Park and super close to subways and buses, so the whole City is at your fingertips. Explore local hangouts or walk through Central Park to 5th Avenue and the Museum Mile, where you will find the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim Museum, and much more. If you just feel like relaxing, chill in our Basement Lounge and swap stories over a game of pool.
Jazz on the Park Hostel is the perfect launch pad for all your New York adventures!
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Basement lounge – featuring nightly parties and events
- Clean and safe private rooms & shared dorms
- Newly renovated bathrooms on all floors
- 3 outdoor terraces – perfect for BBQs or smoke breaks
- Small lockers for valuables in every room
- Wi-Fi in common areas and rooms for a fee
- 24-hour Internet Kiosks
- 24-hour reception
- ATM Machine
- Luggage storage room for big bags
- Heat and air-conditioned rooms, of course!
- Secure key-card room access
- Concierge-on-Demand console for special event ticket purchasing
- Coin-operated luggage storage rooms
- Coin-operated washing machines
- Payphones and phonecards
- Staff organized weekly events and outings
- Free linens and towels
- Free daily housekeeping
- Free luggage storage prior to check-in
- Free maps and tourist brochures
Click to see rates and availability.