2099 rue St. Denis, Montreal, QC H2X 3K8
T: +1.514.448.4848 /
F: +1.514.448.4849 / E: email@example.com
Le Jazz St-Denis Hostel, Montreal, Quebec
Le Jazz St-Denis Hostel is perfectly situated in the heart of Montreal’s famous Latin Quarter, surrounded by tons of cafes, bars, theatres, boutiques, and a lively artistic atmosphere. Everything is within walking distance including the Red Light District, the Gay Village, McGill University, and Sherbrook, St. Laurent, and St. Catharine Streets.
The hostel itself is a charming building with antique décor and an intimate feel. Half of the hostel provides 3-star quality private rooms (ask about our Jacuzzi suite!), while the other provides savvy budget travelers with spacious ensuite dorms. Across the quaint back patio you’ll find our Antique Garage, outfitted with guest kitchen and TV/Internet lounge, serving continental breakfast in the morning and movie nights in the evenings.
Le Jazz is the perfect Montreal stop - whether you’re in town to ski, enjoy Jazz Fest, or catch the latest outdoor concert.
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Clean, safe, and spacious private rooms & dorms
- All rooms ensuite!
- Small lockers in dorms for valuables
- Guest kitchen with seating area
- Lounge area with cable TV
- Backyard patio with umbrellas and grill
- Internet Kiosks
- 24-hour security
- Heat and air-conditioning, of course!
- Luggage storage
- Staff organized daytime outings and nightly events
- Free Wi-Fi throughout building
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Free linens and towels
- Free daily housekeeping
- Free luggage storage prior to check-in
- Free maps and tourist brochures
Click to check rates and availability.