Once you start traveling, it can be hard to stop. And the more you do it, the more you want to do it more. If you feel this way too, you just might be addicted to travel.
1. You start planning your next trip before you get home from your last one.
2. You ask for gift certificates, travel vouchers, and frequent flyer miles for your birthday and holidays.
3. You spend hours reading travel blogs.
4. You have a collection of currencies from around the world.
5. Living out of a suitcase doesn’t scare you.
6. You would rather put your money in your travel piggy bank than spend it on the latest music, fashion, or restaurant.
7. You know the airport codes for all the places you’ve visited… and for the ones you want to visit.
8. You can’t imagine staying in one place for the rest of your life.
9. You can give directions to tourists in a handful of cities.
10. Your suitcase or backpack is never totally unpacked.
11. You know how pack only what you need and fit it all into the smallest backpack or suitcase easily.
12. You can start just about every conversations with, “When I was in…”
13. You can say a handful a words in multiple languages.
14. You work to pay for your next trip.
15. You know how to get every possible frequent flyer mile available with your memberships.
16. You’re able to sleep just about anywhere, including airport floors.
17. Waking up at home feels weird.