Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring!!
New York ‘s winter is finally on its way out of the Big Apple, Hold on tight blossoming season is just around the corner. For Traveler’s here are the some of the welcoming spring events coming up:
5) The Orchid Show is in town and it fills the conservatory at the New York Botanical Garden with Thousands of orchids in an Amazing Array of shapes, sizes, colors and Textures.(Starts Feb 28 –April 19)
4) Entrepreneurs Festival – Enjoy thinking outside the box or just want to get more inside scoop about owning your own business, well you’ve come to the right place… NY is holding an Entrepreneurs Festival which offers speakers, panels, a party and a showcase of current and future entrepreneurs in Tish Hall of NYU. (March 6-7)
3) Wine Testing- Love wine here is a great way of taking advantage of NYs hospitality whether you are a veteran at wine testing or new to the tastings. Taste over 100 wines with appetizers and meet winemakers at NY Drinks NY Grand Tasting at Astor Center. (March 10,2015 6-8 PM)
2) Craft Beer festival– Haven’t had enough of our great St. Patrick’s Day festivities here is the after party event.. The Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale is holding craft brews of over 100 U.S. beers and you get two samples of each beer… Simply Amazing!!!!!!!!
1) ST. Patrick’s Day Parade- The world’s largest and oldest parade in New York City. Come to our 254th annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 17 and celebrate Irish culture and the Catholic Faith on 5th Avenue and it is all Freeeeeeeeeeee.
Bonus: Coming Soon
Jazz on Columbus Circle Youth Hotels
Located in the Heart of NYC our new location is coming soon and bringing its new vibe to our family of Youth Hotels.